(GENERAL REGULATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA)
To interested parties
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, and in relation to the personal data of which the undersigned data controller, Generon S.p.A., will come into possession with the assignment of your assignment, I inform you of the following:
1. The data controller.
The data controller is Generon SpA,
VAT number 02993600366,
via San Geminiano 4, 41030-San Prospero (MO),
email : email@example.com ,
pec: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
tel. 059 863 7161, fax: 059 735 3024.
2. Type of data processed.
• Data for access to the Reserved Area
Username and Password
• Data provided in the request form Contact
Name, Surname, City, Telephone, E-mail, Message
• Data provided for subscription to the Newsletter
Name, Surname, E-mail, Sector of interest
3. Purpose of data processing.
The processing is aimed at:
– full and correct execution of the contract;
– sale of products for the search for pollutants in food and / or offer of services;
– purchase of products and / or offer of services;
– fulfill all legal and contractual obligations, including collective ones, connected to the employment relationship, in every area (by way of example and not exhaustive : tax, anti-money laundering, privacy, insurance, health and safety at work);
– comply with the obligations incumbent on the company and provided for by current legislation (by way of example and not limited to: anti-money laundering, insurance , safety at work);
– defend a right in court or before jurisdictional authorities exercising jurisdictional functions;
– marketing and sending newsletters;
– data profiling.
4. Legal basis of the processing.
The processing is lawful, as:
– necessary for the execution of a contract of which you are a party, or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request ;
– necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (for example, keeping and keeping accounting records pursuant to tax legislation and anti-money laundering, insurance, safety at work);
– necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, such as protection of company assets, for the defense of one’s right in court or before judicial authorities;
– based on express consent (Article 6 , paragraph 1, letter a of EU Regulation 2016/679), with reference to:
a. marketing activities and sending newsletters;
b. data profiling.
5. Methods of data processing.
The processing is carried out in a manner strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes, by means of some of the operations or series of operations indicated in art. 4, no. 2) of EU Regulation 2016/679: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, consultation, processing, adaptation, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The operations can be carried out with or without the aid of electronic, telematic or automated tools.
6. Provision of data.
The provision of personal data is not a legal obligation, but it is a necessary requirement to fulfill the requirements.
7. Data retention
Personal data will be processed and stored for the entire period necessary for the complete execution of the contract of which you are a part, as well as for the correct fulfillment of the conservation obligations for civil-fiscal purposes or for other purposes provided for by law or regulation indicated in point 3, as well as for the duration necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, for the purpose of defending one’s right in court or before judicial authorities and in any case up to at the limitation period of the rights arising from the contractual relationship.
8. Data communication.
Personal data may be communicated to, or become aware of, for the purposes referred to in point 3 and to provide, improve, protect and promote their services:
– subjects authorized to the processing;
– data processors and related additional managers and authorized subjects, such as, by way of example and not limited to: accountants, consultants, IT service providers, cloud computing services or assistance to them ,
and related technical personnel in charge, collaborators, in charge of occasional maintenance operations, all adequately trained in the protection of confidentiality;
– Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations or for the execution of tasks received;
– banking and insurance institutions;
– subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations.
Personal data may be subject to fully automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
10. Transfer of data abroad.
If you consent to the profiling of your data on the website, we communicate that your personal data may be transferred to third countries with respect to the European Union, using the owner of technical cookies and Analysis cookies, such as Google Analytics, wordpress_test_cookie, wordpress_logged_in, wordpress_sec, Google Tag Manager (_ga, _gid, _gat), Google Adwords, provided by data processors and related additional managers and authorized subjects also located outside the Union European Union, and to which reference should be made for having read the respective privacy policies and specific data processing methods, without prejudice to compliance with Chapter V (articles 44-50) of EU Regulation 2016/679 pursuant to the regulations of the EU Shield – USA for privacy where present, and in compliance with the standard contractual clauses referred to in the annex to the decision of the European Commission of 5 February 2010, n. 2010/87 / EU as well as on the basis of the conditions indicated in the same decision
(Article 6 of the European Commission decision of February 5, 2010, n. 2010/87 / EU). The list of certifications related to the EU-US Privacy Shield is available at the link https://www.privacyshield.gov/list.
11. Rights of the interested party.
Pursuant to articles 15-18 and 20-21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. You have the right to obtain information on: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identity of the owner and any managers; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents. You also have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. You have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance. You also have the right to propose the right to complain to a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data: www.garanteprivacy.it). You can exercise your rights with a written request, sent to the owner, to the addresses (registered office, e-mail) indicated in point 1.
12. Subjects of the treatment.
The list of data processors, in relation to limited sectors and operations, constantly updated, is at your disposal by sending a request to the data controller, also through the contacts indicated in point 1.